UPDATE: We’re Starting in-person worship again!
We invite you to join us in person for worship beginning Sunday, May 31st, at 10:30. Though we will have in place various protocols to protect your health, as well as out of respect for our governing bodies, we look forward to worshipping with you face-to-face again!
As we prepare to open our doors once more, there are a few things we wish to make you aware of:
- Doors will be left open so that you don’t have to touch any doorknobs.
- Touch points will be sanitized regularly.
- Chairs will be spread out around our worship area to help ensure social distancing.
- Beginning at 10:00 (30 minutes before worship), we invite you to join us for some “socially distant socializing.” Feel free to bring your own food and snacks, and sit and chat for a while prior to the start of our worship service!
- Masks and gloves are not required, and there is no shame for wearing them or not.
- If you feel led to submit a prayer request or offering, that procedure will stay the same.
- We will not be offering snacks or drinks, but we encourage you to bring your own.
- Nothing will be handed to you — no papers, envelopes, etc.
- If you are someone who is immunocompromised or who falls into a high-risk category, it’s okay to stay home! As always, our livestream will be available at 10:30 on Sunday morning, and we invite you participate through that. Our Connections Team is available to pray for you and speak with you if you choose to join us online.
- There is nothing political about this. We are simply confident that it is safe to return to gathering for in-person worship, and we hope that you’ll join us!
If you have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re here to help. Please reach out to us below.
If you need help, we want you to know that we see you and we care about you! Our heart during this crisis is to serve you however you need. Click on the “Get Help” link below to get in touch with us and to let us know how we can serve you.
If you want to help, there are multiple ways you can serve people in our community who are vulnerable to the virus. Click on the “Give Help” link below to learn how you can help.